Great gift for foodies!!
Organic Truffle Infused Mushroom Tapenade 9oz
- NOT SPICY, just amazing… Truffles – enough said. Made with real black truffles and black truffle salt, this gem will make your taste buds sing and dance. Vegan, GMO, fat, sugar and gluten free.
- Serving Suggestions: Excellent on steak or chicken. Use as a pasta topping or finishing sauce.
Organic Ingredients: Mushroom: White, Crimini, Shitake, Truffle (Tuber Melanosporum), Onion, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Truffle Sea Salt, White Wine Vinegar, Cracked Black Pepper.
Recipe for Steak
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lean New York Steak strip steaks
- 1 9 oz jar Hazel & Ash Organics Infused Mushroom Tapenade
FOR THE STEAK
- 2 lean New York Steak strip steaks
- Coarse salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 3 cloves garlic — smashed
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Remove the steaks from the fridge about 30 minutes to 1 hour before cooking.
- Place them on a paper towel-lined cutting board and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Season well all sides of the steaks with coarse salt/pepper and set aside.
- In a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and butter, Hazel & Ash Truffle Infused Mushroom Tapenade, garlic and salt. Cook for about 3 minutes or until tender. Set aside on a plate.
- Increase the heat to high for 3 minutes. When the pan smokes just a bit, it’s a sign that it’s properly heated.
- Place the steaks in the hot skillet and cook for about 2 minutes each side or until the steaks get a nice crust.
- Add butter, garlic and thyme to the skillet. Flip the steaks again and tilt the pan to help the butter spread on the skillet.
- Using a spoon, pour butter over the steaks. Flip again the steaks and check the internal temperature of the steaks. For rare is Medium rare is 135 degrees, medium = 145 degrees, medium well = 150 degrees and well done = 160 degrees. The totally cooking time for my steak was about 8 minutes. It will depend on how you prefer your steak to be (rare, medium, medium well or well done).
- When the steaks reaches desired cooking temperature, add the mushroom Tapenade and serve immediately with your favorite side dish.
Organic Five - Spice Pear Chutney 9oz
- SWEET, and a tinny tiny hint of heat. There is 1 hot pepper in a batch of this chutney, just one; it doesn’t even make the spicy category because its sweet. Freshly picked pears team up with Chinese 5 spice, onions, garlic and cane sugar.
- Serving Suggestions: Excellent on pork, chicken and poultry. Bake on top of brie or throw on top of cream cheese for a quick appetizer.
Organic Ingredients: Pears; Onion; Garlic; Hot Pepper; Cane Sugar; Sea Salt; Chinese 5-Spice & White Vinegar.
Five - Spice Pear Chutney and Blue Cheese Pizza
- ½ oz. Baby Arugula
- 4 oz. Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 jar Five - Spice Pear Chutney
- 1 oz. Blue Cheese
- 2 Naan Flatbreads
- 1 oz. Smoked Almonds (optional)
- 1 Yellow Onion
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Prepare a baking sheet with oil
Slice onion halves into thin strips. Place a large non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Add 1 Tbsp. olive oil, onion, and a pinch of pepper to hot pan. Stir occasionally until onion is lightly caramelized, 15-20 minutes. While onion caramelizes, prepare ingredients.
Coarsely chop almonds (optional)
Place flatbreads directly on rack in hot oven and toast, 5 minutes.
Place par-baked flatbreads on a clean work surface. Divide mozzarella evenly on flatbreads, leaving ¼" border. Spread chutney on top of mozzarella. Drizzle each pizza with 1 tsp. olive oil. Place pizzas directly on oven rack, with prepared baking sheet on rack below to catch any drips. Bake until pizzas are golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
Brian Crawford favorited your shop
March 2, 2020
Barry Glass reviewed Hazel & Ash Organics, LLC — 4 star
February 7, 2015
Thomas Haley reviewed Hazel & Ash Organics, LLC — 5 star
January 6, 2014