Why settle for 1 when you can have 3!
Recipe ideas below
1. Wait for it... Organic Sweet & Spicy Sauce 5 oz
HEAT LEVEL 8/10
This spicy sauce delivers an unusual taste sensations that throws your mouth a party. It starts out slightly sweet but Wait For It, the heat shortly follows. Excellent on burgers, wings and chicken.
Organic Ingredients: Bell Pepper, Habanero Pepper, Onion, Cane Sugar, Cracked Black Pepper, Himalayan Sea Salt, Celery Seed, Apple Cider Vinegar, Filtered Water.
Sauce for Wings Recipe
Bake chicken wings at 400º F. Typically 35 to 45 minutes.
While the wings bake, make the following mouth watering sauce for wings.
1.Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a saucepan 2.Stir in hot sauce (I love Hazel and Ash Organics Wait for It Sweet and Spicy hot sauce). 3. When combined, season sauce with a tsp garlic powder and salt.
Coat the crispy baked wings in the sauce and serve.
2. Organic Singapore Hot Sauce 5oz
- SPICY, with a whole lot of flavor – Heat Level – 7/10. This stuff is amazing! Hot peppers hook up with sweet raisins and ginger for a culinary foogasm. Who thought this unlikely pairing would have such a solid marriage?
- Serving suggestions: If you love heat and appreciate flavor; this stuff will be on everything. It excels as a finishing sauce on meats; wings, burgers and chicken.
Organic Ingredients: Habanero Pepper, Raisins, Onion, Garlic, Ginger Powder, Cane Sugar, White Vinegar, Himalayan Sea Salt
3. Organic Habanero & Lime Hot Sauce 5 oz
Heat Level = 8/10
*Assessing heat levels is very subjective. As a heat loving connoisser, it is my opinion that this sauce is an 8/10.
Organic Ingredients: Habanero Pepper, Carrot, Onion, Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar, Himalayan Sea Salt & Lime Juice.
Easy Spicy Honey Glazed Turkey
- 1 5oz jar of Habanero & Lime Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsps coconut oil melted
- 1 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Add honey to a saucepan over a low flame, and stir till it thins for about 30-60 seconds.
- Then add Organic Habanero & Lime Hot Sauce, salt, pepper, and coconut oil and stir.
- Using a culinary brush, brush entire turkey with spiced honey mixture.
- Place in oven and bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue cooking.
- Every 35-40 minutes, open oven and brush the spiced honey mixture over the turkey. If you notice that the wings or legs of the turkey are beginning to burn, then tent the turkey with foil and let cook till the thickest part of thigh registers 165 degrees F – according to package instructions, a 12-15 lb turkey should take about 3-3.5 hours. Remove from oven and let turkey rest for at least 30 minutes before carving and enjoying.
twopinkroses — 5 Stars
May 4, 2020
This is a very delicious sauce. The shop owner was kind enough to throw in a little extra goodness.
Ellen Thompson reviewed Hazel & Ash Organics, LLC — 5 Stars
July 15, 2017 ·
Picked up a bottle each of the Spicy Curry and Singapore hot sauce at Bellefonte last night. Both were great on my cheese & potato omelet this morning! I'm looking forward to further experimentation.
Vanessa - 5 Stars
Dec 12, 2015
Arrived quick packed up tight to make sure it wouldn't break. Can't wait to try it! Thanks!
Purchased item: Organic Singapore Hot Sauce - by Hazel and Ash Organics
Barry Glass — 4 Stars
February 7, 2015
Thomas Haley — 5 Stars
January 6, 2014