Heat Level = 8/10
*Assessing heat levels is very subjective. As a heat loving connoisser, it is my opinion that this sauce is an 8/10.
Organic Ingredients: Habanero Pepper, Carrot, Onion, Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar, Himalayan Sea Salt & Lime Juice.
Easy Spicy Honey Glazed Turkey
- 1 5oz jar of Habanero & Lime Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsps coconut oil melted
- 1 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Add honey to a saucepan over a low flame, and stir till it thins for about 30-60 seconds.
- Then add Organic Habanero & Lime Hot Sauce, salt, pepper, and coconut oil and stir.
- Using a culinary brush, brush entire turkey with spiced honey mixture.
- Place in oven and bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue cooking.
- Every 35-40 minutes, open oven and brush the spiced honey mixture over the turkey. If you notice that the wings or legs of the turkey are beginning to burn, then tent the turkey with foil and let cook till the thickest part of thigh registers 165 degrees F – according to package instructions, a 12-15 lb turkey should take about 3-3.5 hours. Remove from oven and let turkey rest for at least 30 minutes before carving and enjoying.
Barry Glass reviewed Hazel & Ash Organics, LLC — 4 star
February 7, 2015
Thomas Haley reviewed Hazel & Ash Organics, LLC — 5 star
January 6, 2014