Heat Level = 7/10
*Assessing heat levels is very subjective. As a heat loving connioisseur, it is my opinion that this sauce is a 7/10.
Organic Ingredients: Habanero Pepper, Garlic, Carrot, Onion, Himalayan Sea Salt, Parsley, Allspice, Cracked Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove and Apple Cider Vinegar.
Simple Jamaican Jerk Fish
- 1 pound white fish fillets
- 1 5oz Jamaican Jerk Hot Sauce
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup water
- Marinate the fish fillets with Jamaican Jerk Hot Sauce for at least two hours in a ziplock bag in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Bring the rice, coconut milk and water to a boil.
- Reduce the temperature to medium low, cover and let simmer until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the fish and the marinade in a baking dish, bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Plate the Jamaican jerk fish on the coconut rice.
- Taste the Season and enjoy
Barry Glass reviewed Hazel & Ash Organics, LLC — 4 star
February 7, 2015
Thomas Haley reviewed Hazel & Ash Organics, LLC — 5 star
January 6, 2014
Organic Jamaican Jerk Hot Sauce 5oz
- SPICY – Heat Level 7/10. Sugar free! Looking for that ultimate hot sauce that can be used as a marinade. Look no further habanero pepper, garlic, carrot, onion, himalayan sea salt, parsley, allspice, black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and apple cider vinegar.
- Serving Suggestions: Sooo good as a finishing sauce on seafood, wings and chicken.