Heat Level = 8/10
*Assessing heat levels is very subjective. As a heat loving connoisseur, it is my opinion that this sauce is an 8/10.
Carribeanesque - Sweet and Spicy combination. Exotic - YES. When we combined mango, brown sugar, hot peppers, curry and turmeric, one can only think Caribbean love. Lets go there with this spicy combo.
Organic Ingredients: Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Pepper, Onion, Mango, Brown Sugar, Turmeric, Curry Powder, Himalayan Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar.
Simple Veggie Curry Recipe
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons salt, for water
- 2 lb potato, cut into 1-inch (2 cm) cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 14 oz diced tomato, 1 can
- 15 oz chickpeas, 1 can, drained
- 15 oz peas, 1 can, drained
- 14 oz coconut milk, 1 can
- 1 5 oz bottle of Hazel and Ash Organics Spicy Curry Sauce
- Place potatoes into a large pot or dutch oven and cover with well-salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer, cover and let the potatoes cook until fork tender–about 12 minutes. Once cooked, drain the potatoes and set them aside.
- Return the pot to the stove and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Add onion and garlic and sauté over medium heat until onion is tender and starts to turn translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add Hazel and Ash Organic Spicy Curry Sauce, salt, pepper and ginger. Stir to combine before adding tomatoes, chickpeas, and peas.
- Increase heat to medium-high and stir in the coconut milk. Bring to a simmer before adding the potatoes back to the pot. Reduce heat to low and cook everything together for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Taste the Season! Cheers.
cms038 - 5 Stars
Apr 16, 2020
One of my favorite hot sauces!
Liz Scoles - 5 Stars
Feb 15, 2019
Purchased item: Organic Spicy Curry Hot Sauce - by Hazel and Ash Organics
Ellen Thompson — 5 star
July 15, 2017 ·
Picked up a bottle each of the Spicy Curry and Singapore hot sauce at Bellefonte last night. Both were great on my cheese & potato omelet this morning! I'm looking forward to further experimentation.
Tammy Kershner — 5 star
July 15, 2017 ·
I am so addicted to the Spicy Curry Sauce. I put it in everything. Just need bigger bottles
Barry Glass — 4 star
February 7, 2015
Thomas Haley — 5 star
January 6, 2014